Number of Openings
ODS Residential & Commercial Cleaning Services is seeking a professional cleaner to perform a variety of cleaning and maintenance duties. The cleaner will be in charge of maintaining all spaces to company standards. Duties will include vacuuming, mopping, surface cleaning, dusting, and bathroom services. Attention to detail and a positive attitude a must. The right person is punctual, thorough but fast, and eager to learn.
- Dusting and cleaning ceiling vents, surface areas, and counter surfaces.
- Performs general sweeping, scrubbing, mopping of hardwood, laminate, or tiled floors.
- Using vacuuming equipment; vacuums and cleans carpets, perform further treatments such as shampoo or stain-removal as needed.
- Disposing of trash from bins and containers.
- Polishing furniture and room accessories as needed.
- Scrubbing sinks, basins, and toilets in private and public bathrooms.
- Cleaning windows, glass surfaces, and mirrors.
- Maintaining and upkeep of all cleaning equipment, supplies, and products.
- Ensuring safe and sanitary storage and care of products.
- Keeping all public spaces neat and tidy.
- Reporting repairs and replacements needed when encountered on the job.
- COVID-19 vaccination.
- Ability to follow verbal directions.
- Ability to perform intensive cleaning
- Ability to work well independently and with a partner or team.
- Reliable and punctual with dedicated professionalism to job and duties.
- Able to adapt to changing schedules or routines, excellent time management skills.
- Pays attention to detail when cleaning.
- Organized and able to follow a schedule.
- High school diploma or equivalent; relevant experience; or knowledge, skills, and mental ability equivalent to 2 years of high school education.
- Physically able to reach, stretch, bend, and walk during the daily routine, with ability to stand for long lengths of time; physically able to push vacuum cleaner for extended periods of time; ability to lift up to 25 to 30 pounds.
- General knowledge of cleaning products, supplies, and techniques for cleaning
- Previous experience cleaning preferred; training will be provided.
- Candidate must consent to a background screening prior to commencing work.
- Third-party employment verification – last two (2) employers.
- Background check – no conviction of a violation of any law.